I would like to see a course on ...

Guide with real examples of using jQuery plugins in MVC

Guide with real examples of using jQuery plugins in MVC for everything from simple watermarked textboxes to complex treeviews etc It should demonstrate with code using jQGrid or others that are available etc.

This code should ideally cover all the common UI elements.

712 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Parag MehtaParag Mehta shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • David GoscheDavid Gosche commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

JQGrid has so few clear examples of how to use large amount of data. I've been fighting to be able to export this data. I've got the data paged, but exporting what is filtered down by putting an export button in bottom pager always tries to export everything even though it might be filtered down to 2 records. The closest I have found all comes back to having the paid-for version instead of the free version. This makes it hard to get funding when it can't be proven to do what its needed.

• Alexander TorresAlexander Torres commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Best way to learn is by doing. The Single Page application by John Papa was awesome! We need more of these types of courses that answer the why and how, and feeds the "eyes" and makes us say WOW!! I want to do that...therefore driving us to learn.

• Punprom KasemsantPunprom Kasemsant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to have JQuery Validation Plugin concepts from novice to pro please. Others plugins will be great both MVC and Web-forms ASP.Net.
        So far I can not find good explanation for this, it would be great if Pluralsight can do for us.

Feedback and Knowledge Base