I would like to see a course on ...

Project Management

Can you post vedio series on Project Management with tools,best practices and methodologies.

830 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jason LeuchnerJason Leuchner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is so difficult to find any video training on PM. While I believe technical skills are important, I also believe project life-cycle management is equally important.

• Jorge ArzolaJorge Arzola commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Take it easy Stanley, :-) I am sure they are working on it. It is under review. It takes a whole lot of work to prepare this type of videos. PMP is not a small subject, and it is not only related to IT. I hate to say it but lynda dot com has a good library of PMP training.

• STANLEY KAITJINDISTANLEY KAITJINDI commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PMP is one of the top rated cert, and if you want people to keep their subscriptions and consider your site as one of the top rated site among IT training, then you must add PMP Cert tools/videos. Not a threat but a mere truth of the reality in the industry. Anyone who knows of another good site with PMP Cert videos, please?

• TimTim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to have the PMI-ACP portion in this as well.

• Brett HargreavesBrett Hargreaves commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too think this would be great - especially anything that would align to Prince 2 or CAPM - it would supplement the Architect courses as architects often have to take on a PM role as well.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree that this would be a great video series. As developers we all work with project managers and some of us probably have to take on a bit of the PM role from time to time without any formal training. So this would really help!

• Jorge ArzolaJorge Arzola commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great video series. As PS currently provides videos on methodologies and best practices along with TFS videos. An additional series on how to manage those projects would be of great value. I would actually upgrade my subscription just to take advantage of the documentation that would be provided with the series.

Feedback and Knowledge Base