or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Meysam MorsaliMeysam Morsali commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please Give Us The Release Date!!!
        I agree with friends who say "Similar to a college DB class" Like How To Use Algebra, N-N Keys, 1-N Keys , Normal and ....

• Darién NarváezDarién Narváez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, a Database Design base on DDD and different Bounded Context, each one with "chache" versions of tables that do not belongs to themselft, but to another Bounded Context, updated throug events by Windows Server (or Azure) Service Bus

• Stephen McCallumStephen McCallum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Exactly. Need to cover how to design complex databases in a scalable manner with more of an emphasis on the schema itself rather than SQL Server specifics (which are still important, but covered elsewhere). Not just the Hello World style customer database shown in web app tutorials.

As noted below, having some real world tips too (where the course or textbook approach may not be practical) would be particularly valuable.

• Larry EisensteinLarry Eisenstein commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, things like Normalization, Aggregation, Data Integrity, Keys, etc. Similar to a college DB class, but more 'real world'.

• DerekDerek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A short section on when NoSQL solutions can provide benefits to traditional RDMS systems would be helpful. For the detail of the "how" we can check out other NoSQL courses, but a design-level discussion on when NoSQL may be a good alternative choice would be great.

Feedback and Knowledge Base