I would like to see a course on ...

C# Fundamentals - Part 3

Mr. Allen provides very good lessons and I would like to continue learning C# using his lessons.

1,108 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Brandon ClantonBrandon Clanton shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Sandra BiancoAdminSandra Bianco (Admin, Pluralsight) responded  · 

C# Generics
    Generics are a powerful feature of the C# language.This course will look at the built-in generic collections of the .NET framework, and use generic classes, interfaces, and delegates in building custom collections, and custom APIs for a repository and inversion of control container.

http://pluralsight.com/training/Courses/TableOfContents/csharp-generics

C# Fundamentals with C# 5.0
    C# Fundamentals with C# 5.0 is designed to give you everything you need to become a productive C# developer on the .NET platform.

http://pluralsight.com/training/Courses/TableOfContents/csharp-fundamentals-csharp5

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Richard Thomas MarxRichard Thomas Marx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like Nawazikram Mohammed's idea of seeing a project from start to finish, even if this covers multiple courses. I never know where to go after learning the basics, and most advanced or intermediate courses usually have gaps from where you left off with the basics. One course that covers a full project would tie all the knowledge together really well.

• Nawazikram MohammedNawazikram Mohammed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would support the Idea of having one more course on C# by Mr. Allen. May be a simple samlpe project being developed from End to End. So that it helps starters like me to get some hands on code along with seeing best practices in action.

• Ayo AdesinaAyo Adesina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have just joined pluralsight and the first course I have done is an MVC one by Mr Allen and it was great... from the comments here and the votes looks like my next stop should be C# Fundamentals.. lets go over the basics.

• Dave GinesDave Gines commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like how Scott makes mention of best practices, testing and other practices that can be incorporated into the specific technology he is demonstrating.

• Wayne MasseyWayne Massey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The quality of Scott Allen's training videos where a big factor in why I chose Plural Sight.

• Jimmy PackJimmy Pack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mr. Allen, in my humble opinion is the best teacher that Pluralsight has. I always retain what he teaches and he makes it fun to learn without sacrificing on quality.

• Amit ChughAmit Chugh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see more details about how to incorporate generics & lamda expressions in everyday programming. Things like how to create resuable business libraries with the use of Generics etc.

Feedback and Knowledge Base