I would like to see a course on ...

Payment Gateway Integration in websites

Can post vedio series on Integration of Payment Gateways(credit/debit) in websites

879 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    VenkataVenkata shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    MadhuMadhu shared a merged idea: Payment Gateway Integration(All Credit/Debit Cards) and Payment Processing in websites  ·   · 
    Itai Dor-OnItai Dor-On shared a merged idea: Online payment processing  ·   · 

28 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have website i want to add Dwolla button in my html page and it should work well.. how should i do .. can anyone guide me

• Jose VelezJose Velez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

following the paypal api is pretty hard. So a course on this would facilitate my hack way to getting things like this to work.

• Felipe DuayerFelipe Duayer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, a payment gateway (PayPal / VISA / MasterCard / etc) course would be very nice, and would be the first too. Even better if using MVC 4.

• Bozhi QianBozhi Qian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is very important for developing e-commerce web site. I am waiting this for a long time.

• Abhishek LuvAbhishek Luv commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes Pay Pal Express Checkout Payment system with Monthly Recurring Subscription using ASP.NET MVC 4 would be awesome.

• Tony LongTony Long commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to see one course just on integration to Pain-Pal using their three or four options they have with ASP.NET MVC. (payment, shopping cart, etc..) The have a develper section, but don't provide any development platform specific examples. One course. A details example for each option.

• Yama KamyarYama Kamyar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft's WebMatrix has added a PayPal support helper class. I would like to integrate a subscription model and track the transaction through its entire lifecycle. In addition I want to create a registration form for my customer with a paypal subscribe button rather than "Register" I want to use existing SimpleMembershipProvider and extend the database to support PayPal transaction.

That is a real World very useful course that will attract many developer from all around the World.

Please make a course on this suggestion/idea!

• Yama K.Yama K. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Anything handling subscription using jQuery combined with Ajax and ASP.NET MVC patterns

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base