I would like to see a course on ...

Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)

The Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) has replaced the Red Hat Certified Technician (RHCT) certification

Training for Red Hat's Certified System Administrator RX200 course. The certification objectives can be located here: https://www.redhat.com/training/courses/ex200/examobjective

657 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Melvin HillsmanMelvin Hillsman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Monty HansonMonty Hanson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hope that this is going to be updated to be on RHEL 7 since it's release this Tuesday means that the RHCSA and RHCE exams going forward will be on RHEL 7.

• Melvin HillsmanMelvin Hillsman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,

I am very glad regarding the progress and acquisitions and really do not see a need for me to continue with a number of other subscriptions I have had. I generally stay with these services for years as they are worth the value. However, one thing that is keeping me from fully buying in is the lack of Unix/Linux training and I was hoping more along the lines of Administration and services available. I do not know future plans here at pluralsight but it would be great to tap a resource like Dean Davis over at http://linuxcbt.com as you have with other providers recently. This is just a suggestion as it would bring a lot more customers I believe and I would even look into seeing if the company I work for which is a rather large company, getting an account. I would at least suggest it on an ongoing basis considering we have accounts with some other service providers who do not provide the frequency and level of content that is found here. Again though, need more Unix/Linux. Thank you.

• Max MaierMax Maier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any new informations on when this course will be released? I thought that with Trainsignal the course was almost completed...

• Jake BakerJake Baker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Alan, please keep us in the loop! I know MANY people that won't subscribe because of the lack of Unix training and Red Hat is among the first asked about. I would love to promote Pluralsight but, without knowing that you are indeed working on Red Hat training, I can't do that. ETA??

• alan ballardalan ballard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, you removed my comment without answering my question. The last word from Trainsignal was that this course was being worked on and would be ready soon? Can you please give an ETA? Over 3 years ago Trainsignal said they were actively recruiting a Redhat trainer. Here we are 3 years later and still no course. Anybody out there?

Feedback and Knowledge Base