I would like to see a course on ...

CISSP® - Certified Information Systems Security Professional

A CISSP is an information assurance professional who defines the architecture, design, management and/or controls that assure the security of business environments. The vast breadth of knowledge and the experience it takes to pass the exam is what sets the CISSP apart. The credential demonstrates a globally recognized standard of competence provided by the (ISC)²® CBK which covers critical topics in security today, including cloud computing, mobile security, application development security, risk management and more.

528 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gary EimermanAdminGary Eimerman (Admin, Pluralsight) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • H TekinH Tekin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's been months now and still haven't heard any progress on this course. Can someone from Pluralsight provide an ETA??

• Michael LockwoodMichael Lockwood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With all of the offerings on this site, it's hard to believe that the CISSP has not been added to the course library yet. Train Signal was working on it (I think), but had not released. If CBT Nuggets has it, why not Pluralsight (which is better overall, in my opinion).

Is there a plan to release a CISSP course?

• Sara PerrottSara Perrott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be nice if this was here...guess I will have to make do with the Shon Harris videos. If you have the SSCP video though, why not CISSP? I had an instructor tell me to not even waste my time on the SSCP.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With the start of a New Year and new financial budgets still fresh I would of thought this would of been covered by now. People will go to other vendors as they will want to use the budget as soon as feasible. *Another vendor it is then :-(

Feedback and Knowledge Base