I would like to see a course on ...

Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (CEH)

The CEH certification shows knowledge of network penetration testing skills. The CEH exam takes three hours and 125 questions, requiring a broad and deep knowledge of network security issues. The CEH Exam Prep is the perfect solution for this challenge, giving you the solid, in-depth coverage you'll need to score higher on the exam.

1,368 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Venkatesh SethuVenkatesh Sethu shared a merged idea: Certified Ethical Hacker(CEH v8)  ·   · 

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Support Team,

I posted a comment on November 13th 2013 and since then there has been a few more requests - however, I have not seen or heard anything ref. this training. Is this training under development and when is it likely to be released if the first question is yes ?

Many Thanks

... Mat

• Sara PerrottSara Perrott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would really love to see the new CEH exam on here also. I got the courseare from EC-Council but I really like having the videos to back me up.

• Dee SahaDee Saha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes also maybe pen-testing and Network Security (lvl 1 and 2 and advanced) and yes with some linux distribution like Kali Linux or Backtrack

• Mat GardamMat Gardam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an excellent idea and I would also like to see this course on the latest version of the CEH Course.

Feedback and Knowledge Base